All children at Frogmore Junior School wear uniform as this creates a sense of belonging.
Our school uniform is available to purchase from:
Brenda's Schoolwear, 130 Frimley Road, Camberley GU15 2QN
Links to further information about Brenda's (location, parking, contact details and opening hours)
are available on this page.
Please click on this link: www.brendas.co.uk to access Brenda's website directly.
- Grey trousers or grey pinafore dress, skirt or non-fashion trousers
- Long or short-sleeved white shirt
- Blue V-necked sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Blue and grey striped school tie
- Grey or white socks or grey tights
- Black shoes (not boots or trainers)
- White logo-ed polo shirt or blue and white checked dress
- Grey shorts, trousers or grey skirt
PE and Games Kit:
White t-shirt, black shorts and plimsolls/trainers
Trainers may be worn for outdoor games. In colder weather, a tracksuit or hooded top with the school logo may be worn.
PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL ITEMS ARE LABELLED.
Children are discouraged from wearing any jewellery to school. If they do, it must be removed for PE lessons or tape brought in to cover pierced ears. It is the child’s responsibility to look after it.
Since safety is a prime consideration, sensible shoes should be worn during the school day (no heels or open toed sandals). Hair should be uniformly of a natural colour. Hair styles involving shaven sides, obvious ‘steps’ and/or razor lines are not acceptable at Frogmore School. Sleeper and stud earrings are allowed to be worn to school, but they must be non-jewelled and the child must be able to remove them for PE lessons.
During unusually hot weather, appropriate adjustments may be made to the uniform requirements – you will be informed on these occasion